Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 years since the Genocide in Rwanda

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/20...954/index.html
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Even the UN abandoned the peacekeepers Well then again, it seems that organization was created to protect one sect.

Everyone turned their backs, even Billy Clinton................
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

In this modern era, humans refuse to abandon savage behavior.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Good documentary .
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It is so sad that this is happening. Many don't realize that the seemingly far away actions of governments and multilaterals actually help to keep the savagery alive. Buy me a drink, Mr X.

Comment

After the season done :-)

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Do I have to travel to Fort Liquordale or can we just meet at Port St L?

Comment

We will see.

Comment

Working...
                X