Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cartel of criminals?

Statement from the police high command.

Based on material extracted from the cellular phones of the convicted men we became aware that Mr Palmer had become very concerned about the presence of Scenes of Crime investigators gathering evidence at the crime scene at 7 Swallowfield Avenue, St. Andrew. Shortly afterwards, the house was mysteriously torched but there were no signs of any similar concern by Mr. Palmer about the destruction of his residence. The examination done by the Government Forensic Laboratory revealed that the fire was deliberately set as the evidence collected was not consistent with an accidental or non-deliberate fire. Traces of gasoline were found in different sections of the house and on items of furniture.
    http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...bz-Kartel-case

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I think it was Storm in his attempt hide the muder asked why Lizard ran away if he had nothing to do with the two shoes being missing.
    Why Kartel wanted to leave Jamaica if he did not kill Lizard?

I suspect if the appeal is unsuccessful there is a real possibility one of the convicts will fill in the missing blanks for reduced time.
    If and when this happens,those so called reasonable doubts would have little weight as in the end the guilty was convicted.

Comment

But if the appeal is unsuccessful why would the state negotiate with the convicted for reduced time?

They already got a life sentence for Kartel so, unless there are others out there that they want to charge then can't see why those already convicted and sentenced would be offered anything.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Man a represent him school though, eh Jangle? LOL!

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

it could go towards their parole OR, they could ask for a review....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But what does the govt get from the deal I mean?

Comment

Wasted talent.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Him was a track athlete too? LOL?

Fun and joke aside, I fully agree. He will have a lot of time to think about the silly decisions he has made. We only hope that younger artistes will learn from his mistakes, but I doubt most of them will.

Comment

They will,the clowns who thought the (life) was reality have been brought back down to earth.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I think Lizard's family would like to know where to find his remains,and tbose people that are bent on defending Kartel will be silenced.

Comment

What would have happened if, at the time of sentencing, Kartel had admitted to the crime?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So happy is not di blue and gold of the City on the Hill!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think if he did,the judge would have given weight to the statements made by his sister.
                          I am sure Kartel would have preferred 25 years....
                          It goes beyond the trial too?Kartel is going to admit his guilt in order to get parole.Wh wait that loooong to do something you are sure to do?
                          Is like Dudus initial refusal to be in the custody of the US...then in the end he ran to them.

Comment

Dem naw win nutten suh no ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Silly is putting it mildly,EVIL is a better word.

Comment

Working...
                              X