RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brick & H.L ...Franno mash up unnu forgein mind theory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brick & H.L ...Franno mash up unnu forgein mind theory.

World Class and money to be made in Jamaica, all it takes is belief.

http://www.thenassauguardian.com/ind...6309&Itemid=50
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

no...you cannot be world class & make money in Jamaica...Asafa...Shelly...Usain...Warren...et al...are flukes...now address the issue at hand and stop with the red herrings...show me where i said anything about not being able to make money or being world class in Jamaica? are you saying that an athlete cannot train in Jamaica and represent GB receiving all the extra perks that come with representing a firat world nation?

Comment

no...you cannot be world class & make money in Jamaica...Asafa...Shelly...Usain...Warren...et al...are flukes..

Am i missing something here ?

show me where i said anything about not being able to make money or being world class in Jamaica?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yes you are missing the sarcasm...where does delano train...which country does he run for?

Comment

Wow..ok.

Comment

Yup....that's the difficulty with typed words. Sometimes the reader misses your sarcasm.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lol ...also sometimes its best to not answer ,allow time for reflection introspection, hoping that something might click to enlighten the individual...at least you know you pointed them in a direction(right or wrong ) they have to figure it out ...either way wata offa yuh back , and yuh naah loose sleep over it.

Comment

Working...
              X