• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Minced Meat as murderers kick back and watch Champs

No murders reported over busy Champs weekend
    Tanesha Mundle

Monday, March 31, 2014

Spectators enjoy themselves at the 2014 staging of the Boys’ and Girls’ Athletics Championship at the National Stadium.

THERE were no reports of murder in the island over the busy Boys' and Girls' Championship weekend, police said.

Checks made with the communication arm of the Jamaica Constabulary Force, the Constabulary Communications Unit, up to press time yesterday revealed that police blotters were not showing any recorded reports of murder between Friday and Saturday
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Well.. that proves the results of the High School study...

Comment

lol

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Sorry, I thought I'd checked whether this was posted or not before I made my (duplicate) post.
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Sorry, I thought I'd checked whether this was posted or not before I made my (duplicate) post.
          must be the colorful headline dat get yuh bummy

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
            Well.. that proves the results of the High School study...

Hmm, how many Holy Trinity Alumni were in the stadium or was it another alumni who were present in large number inside the stadium? Never, mind, maybe Holy Trinity Alumni were watching from home.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Purple and white?

Comment

It was definitely the "minced meat"...
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X