X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redneck Road Rage

Redneck Road Rage / Instant Karma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

They arrested the poor fellow.

I think they lady was an a..h... for speeding up when he tried passing. That would have pi$%ed me off too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I love it. I would be the lady. Every morning I have to drive on a narrow winding, two-lane parkway. The speed limit is 55 mph and I prefer to drive in the left lane at 70. Every morning there is some ashole who tailgates. If you go 80, another ashole wants to do 90.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Some days mi wish I drove a Mack Truck to put pressure on those aggressive drivers.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mosiah?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I wouldn't be crashing though, chuss mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah but the driver is videoing while driving?! That's pretty dangerous itself, and what's the problem moving over and letting faster traffic by... Unuh slow poke inna de fas lane really pi s s me off... screeechhh!! bang! crash!
              Shyte...karma!

Really y'all would never survive on a European highway!
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X