Woiee Mi Justice System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woiee Mi Justice System

DPP fights for tampered evidence to be introduced in Kartel's trial...RM agrees that tampered evidence can be introduced...Kartel is convicted with same tampered evidence...after the conviction the DPP opens an investigation into the breakdown in chain of custody that lead to evidence being tampered with...says that those responsible will be charged...scraps the current chain of custody and revamps the entire process...this appeal is gonna be inneresting to say the least

Yuh visit Worl Boss a lock-up today?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Yuh visit Worl Boss a lock-up today?
      Why is it whenever BT point out something about the case, he is mocked? Have any of you stop to consider he may have a point? Yes, I guess like Ronnie Thwaites unuh gonna claim it is a victory for decency in Jamaica, but what about the inconsistencies? How could they be found "guilty BEYOND A RESONABLE DOUBT?" I guess the bleaching and coloring book may have played a part in this verdict.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Perhaps the level of contamination of the evidence was not great enough to trump other evidence presented? Could that be the case?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Brickie, when ya go a town fi di verdict? Gi wi a link pon di forum mek wi know what a gwaan, please!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

says who???

Again I said I believe Vibez is guilty but would you like that form of contamination involved in a case you or family member involved with???

Those were serious breaches.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

SWAT is in effect...

Comment

No one would like such contamination, but neither would I expect a family member to have other damning evidence against them!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The fact is though that the police fix the cases how they want it and it is troubling, you are at their mercy.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what other damning evidence...all now you can't answer...

Comment

KARTEL next tune: Hear mi nuh, Man in every area.

Comment

very witty...now do you have something relevant to add to the conversation

Comment

So what yuh think about the sentencing being postponed? You got all dressed up for nothing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            So what yuh think about the sentencing being postponed? You got all dressed up for nothing!
                            mi spleen!!
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL. Unuh a go get me admitted. People a look pon me a dead wid laugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X