Video - Police shoot driver in Hanover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even talking bout dat.

Too many times I have seen cops drape up some bwoy in dem pants waist in the middle of HWT Square. They talk back and forth for a while until the crowd, who don't know the genesis of anything they're now looking at, starts to get involved, gets bigger and louder. A good 20 minutes or more they're out there.

How do you think an Orlando cop would have dealt with the situation

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But I agree with you 100%!

I just chose to mention that our cops don't usually deal with these situations the right way. After all, they are the ones who are trained for this. The taxi man or any other person isn't and one should expect anything from them, even at their peril.

We're not disagreeing. My focus was on cop training. Chuss mi, yuh not going to see me arguing with a cop about how badly he's handling the situation if he wants to see what I have in my knapsack!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I was a bit shocked at her reaction throughout the whole thing. She found it funny for a while and then thought the cop overreacted. Huh!? What if taxi bwoy did tek weh di gun? Would she be cheering him on? A mussi him tek har to work in di mawnins.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Escaped slaves were not lynched. Who would kill another slave owner's property? How does it benefit anyone to kill a runaway slave?

Think about it and the other options available to them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

listen...taxi men should be shot on sight...end of argument

Comment

Di way mi hate dem...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl,

Ida B Wells documentation on lynching was after slavery, and she lived from July 16, 1862 – March 25, 1931.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                X