• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buss Di Case Yes Comrade...

woiee mi Jamaica justice system

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    woiee mi Jamaica justice system
    What about the money that was deposited into his bank accounts?
    Anyhow, PNP learn a lesson. Don't lock up any more JLP politicians and JLP won't lock up any PNP politicians.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Another win for the justice system

Comment

Y'all really surprised?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

kartel must have been a labarite ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            kartel must have been a labarite ....
            ... Pusey did a good job! Man tief mango and get jail time, yet she let Kern walk free? Well done good and faithful servant.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Jamaica took a big hit today....wow...wow...the evidence in this trial was much clearer than that in Kartel trial..I wonder if it is ego at work....Remember DPP and Judge clashed and had it out in court...this is one case that should be appealed given the new law

Comment

I thought it was Dancehall on trial. LOL!!!
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just when you think it can't get anymore comical it does. This is nothing to celebrate. Joke ting.

Comment

All dem need to do now is to free up di X6 man!

Mi want know if the brave will fall but never yield.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Can we hurry up and have the Tivoli enquiry so we can find out who paid the money to Mannatt? And then send Bruce to prison.

Please and thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

nope ... they YIELD BUT NEVER FALL : D:

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

figget bout that...i want to know what happened to the case against Kern for bridging JPS light to him house...imagine that...man put in charge of lightbulb distribution and a bridge light...woiee...jackass seh di worl nuh lebel...

Comment

wow!! fi real??????

Comment

when they raided the house they discovered an illegal connection...i haven't heard a word about it since...

Comment

Working...
                              X