I read with interest the Gleaner polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read with interest the Gleaner polls

If anybody here thinks that a Bruce Golding led JLP can beat the PNP I say brothers and sisters you have got to be joking and I don't mean maybe.....

Originally posted by Comment View Post
    If anybody here thinks that a Bruce Golding led JLP can beat the PNP I say brothers and sisters you have got to be joking and I don't mean maybe.....
    So far we have.. the PNP is going to lose but Portia is more popular than Bruce (that is not too hard given the populace)

Unfortunately she is no Manley and Bruce is not White enough and the 21 families have already been defeated and it has been black man time going on 16 years now..

Talk about a wasted popularity figure.. but some seh dem not even going sarry fi har.. maybe we can give her a Most Popular Award to soften the blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      So far we have.. the PNP is going to lose but Portia is more popular than Bruce (that is not too hard given the populace)

Unfortunately she is no Manley and Bruce is not White enough and the 21 families have already been defeated and it has been black man time going on 16 years now..

Talk about a wasted popularity figure.. but some seh dem not even going sarry fi har.. maybe we can give her a Most Popular Award to soften the blow.
      keep dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
        keep dreaming.
        Yuh wish PNP could win... well unfortunately your and dem 15 minutes are up.. time for serious people..

Comment

Weren't you guys supposed
          to be in since last christmas?

Comment

Working...
          X