X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What unnu think bout dis chune?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUXjvKndQTg

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Well, this another from Torch that I like. Irrespective of what the critics claim, good reggae music is still being created, pity they don't get the rotation like what some crap get.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thanks! That's what I'm thinking. And this is not even that new, but similar stuff is being done today but wi not hearing about it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I like it. Welcome to Jamaica I prefer.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It is ok, The only negative I have is that it took too much of the melody and the same riddim from Ed Robinson's version, but the singer seems a good one.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            It is ok, The only negative I have is that it took too much of the melody and the same riddim from Ed Robinson's version, but the singer seems a good one.
            Sass, exactly which Ed Robinson version are you talking about?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"knocking on Heaven's door"
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok tune, some voice training would give his music more appeal.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I'm A Bit Confused

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Thanks! That's what I'm thinking. And this is not even that new, but similar stuff is being done today but wi not hearing about it.
                  But I’m not sure what makes this different from many other mainstream reggae recording (Chronixx, Sizzla, etc.)? It’s the regular perceptive message sung over an utterly boring rhythm by a boringly regular band. I wish I could find a reason to get excited.

Surely I must be missing something! Did you produce this?

No wonder reggae is dying a slow death!

Comment

Yeah, yuh right, Historian. I listened for the first minute and thought...well, having listened to the whole thing...quite ordinary.

Run di next chune!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X