Blame the entourage - Entertainers point the finger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame the entourage - Entertainers point the finger

Blame the entourage - Entertainers point the finger at followers for causing trouble

Fantan Mojah
    Following Vybz Kartel's conviction for the murder of Clive 'Lizard' Williams, veteran dancehall artiste Mr Vegas is calling for artistes to desist from associating themselves with large entourages.According to Mr Vegas in an interview with popular United States-based hip hop radio station Hot 97, entourages can be the recipe for disaster and may get artistes into problems which could normally be avoided.

read more
    http://mobile.jamaica-gleaner.com/gl...3/ent/ent1.php
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Only thing. In this case, it wasn't the entourage that committed the crime. It was the Worl' Boss himself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

everybody a look scapegoat. Who build the "crew"? What responsibility does the artist have to the people around him?

Respect Vegas still because I have seen him a few times on tours and doing interviews and it is always him and his former manager. Never seen any crew and he appeared at some small clubs in none traditional reggae areas. Always working.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yes because him surrounded by yes man dem .... he still has to take responsibility for his actions though.

is like a car behind yuh a blow dem horn an a tell yuh fi drive enter into traffic and you do and hit someone, yuh think seh di driver behind yuh a guh share in yuh liability?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          yes because him surrounded by yes man dem .... he still has to take responsibility for his actions though.

is like a car behind yuh a blow dem horn an a tell yuh fi drive enter into traffic and you do and hit someone, yuh think seh di driver behind yuh a guh share in yuh liability?!
          Now yuh tell mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is now yuh axe!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I hope for his sake Gamete don't talk like you!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X