No announcement yet.

My 2 cents on the case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure what the dog bite has to do with anything...that is not in question...the defence already put forward that Shawn Storm and Chow dropped Lizard off at a guest house in Portmore and proceeded to the Havendale house...Chow pushed the gate not knowing the pitbull was in the front yard...the dog attacked Chow and Kartel came to his aid and was bitten by the dog...that story matches the Digicel cell tower timeline...what other "facts" were presented in the case other than the texts...voice notes...video retrieved from the phone which the police admitted to tampering with 3 hours after it was in there custody?

Comment

what i am not getting is Chow's motivation to implicate Kartel with lizard's murder when lizard is jolly well alive and well!! isn't he afraid that lizard will show up? what then?

the man who get "released" never get fi even breathe the free air to rhatid!!!

is that juror charged with bribery a jack ruby type who is so outraged that the police trying to set up the promising entertainer that he has dipped into his own pocket to try and orchestrate a verdict? what about the gaza slim story?

why did the juror go to TTF's office? isn't that irregular?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        what i am not getting is Chow's motivation to implicate Kartel with lizard's murder when lizard is jolly well alive and well!! isn't he afraid that lizard will show up? what then?

the man who get "released" never get fi even breathe the free air to rhatid!!!

is that juror charged with bribery a jack ruby type who is so outraged that the police trying to set up the promising entertainer that he has dipped into his own pocket to try and orchestrate a verdict? what about the gaza slim story?

why did the juror go to TTF's office? isn't that irregular?
        Dis gon' be good! Pull up a chair and grab di popca..popcorn!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Chow was facing a gun possession and wounding with intent charges...is that motivation enough...the juror and Gaza Slim have nothing to do with the evidence presented in the case...i am arguing on the facts presented in the case...nothing else...the problem is both the jurors and yourself are being influenced by propaganda fed to the media in the lead up to the trial and during the trial...those jurors should have been sequestered...dem all have cell phone with them in the court...

Comment

All I want is the truth, I don't care how arrive by it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All you want is what makes you feel good...bout truth

Comment

Whatever, Brickie. We not in a court of law, wi in a rum bar! Yuh can stay deh a go thru what is admissible, what is legal, what is contaminated. I can see thru all of that and arrive at the TRUTH to form my opinion.

But your posts continue to provide some comedy round 'ere, so carry on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  I can see thru all of that and arrive at the TRUTH to form my opinion.
                  read that again and tell mi if it mek sense

Comment

Er...yes, it does!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so your opinion = truth...talk about comedic posts

Comment

I am beyond that now. Which jury inna JA ever been sequestered. So back to my questions. How chow coulda mek up all a dat if he knew that lizard was alive?

What is gaza slims motivation for claiming that lizard held her up? Who is paying the juror?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          I am beyond that now. Which jury inna JA ever been sequestered. So back to my questions. How chow coulda mek up all a dat if he knew that lizard was alive?

What is gaza slims motivation for claiming that lizard held her up? Who is paying the juror?!!
                          These are the "facts" I am concerned about. These issues did not come up in the trial. Who cares but Brickie!?!

It's all about TRUTH for me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            I believe Kartel was guilty from day 1 but I feel very uncomfortable with the scant regard of how police tampered with the evidence. How could they have used the phone while in custody for anything else than testing. How can vital evidence just disappear like that?

While I think Kartel may have gotten what he deserves, it doesn't give me a lot of confidence in our justice system and it was woefully lacking on display.

In other places police and others who dealt with the evidence would be fired or charged.
                            When shotta go a jail, me nuh empty nuh **** pail, grill fly me nuh peep thru rail, me have weed for sale, me lawyer a big Queens Council, suh me never worry bout bail. When shotta go a jail, Warda sen in female, high grade inhale and exhale, me nuh nyam prison food, steam fish and lobster tail, Hennessy bore me head like nail, dem cyaa beat me like weh dem do 'Author Wale', me have a judge woman a Meadowvale and one a Greendale, the bwoy weh lock me up when him see me him haffi smile and hail......

World Boss
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                            X