My take on Vybz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on Vybz

I hope he gets 10 years the most ,reforms his life as a (Christian/Rasta) ,two of the most powerful religions that scholars argue is one,if you take Selassie and ganja out of it,or put into it !

He has alot to offer society,talented youth who will be an experienced man when he gets out on life issues.He can surely teach the youth from his past mistakes,wasnt Peter a persecuter of christians.

I have hope in Kartel,Rasta lives.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    I hope he gets 10 years the most ,reforms his life as a (Christian/Rasta) ,two of the most powerful religions that scholars argue is one,if you take Selassie and ganja out of it,or put into it !

He has alot to offer society,talented youth who will be an experienced man when he gets out on life issues.He can surely teach the youth from his past mistakes,wasnt Peter a persecuter of christians.

10 years? Dude is not manslaughter or 2nd degree murder.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Exactly! He savagely killed someone over a lost gun! He should rot in prison!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

yep... wi ave nuff precedent fi dem jailhouse conversion yah

Im cyan mek Ninjaman inspire im...

woooiiee mi Nunchaku!!!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Oh yes,the fake locks he bought,a rasta that bleaches?
          Kartel lifestyle as an entertaining was about gangsterism,he convinced himself to actually live it.
          He is more fortunate than Bulbie and Dawgie
          He is now a real gangster,just like Dudus,Tesha Miller,Dawg Paw,Zeeks,Andem etc.

Comment

Show me one big man doing time for same ? But we want to make an example of this misguided youth ? Kartlel actions are a reflection of the hypocrysy of society,what happen to the big man who killed the KC high school youth ,Jamaica is litterd with cases where the elite get off ,10 to 15 years is enough in my opinion, granted a life was lost but I believe in reformative justice.

I cant see him rotting in Jail ,that to me would be another travesty of mankind in not seeking redemption....reach out to the man souls.Such talent needs direction.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are so right!

I spoke at length to the parents of the KC youth recently. The system has totally failed the family and Jamaica.

But, I am assured that the brave will not yield on this one!

Still, no reason for other criminals to get off just because...!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No one should get off ? ...redemptive or reformatve justice !.....advocating rotting ,i cant see it .I have always advocated we need to review our constitution (laws) of governance ,its at the root of all of Jamaicas evils.Some will disagree.

BTW: I love that peace march through the garrison, i hope you were involved (human rights org and social groups) I hope it continues to other garrisons and become more frequent.I believe intiatives like this are our cultural norms to reach out and rehabilitate in a spiritual sense.This can grow to other forms of activism ,physically building up the neighbourhoods.I fear that these orgs see the mitigating issue of ganja criminalisation as a fault of crime and not a part of the solution to decriminalise,in order for these initiavies to be succesful we have to embrace the good in our culture and not stygmatise it ,you hit the nail on the head as did Deacon Thaiwtes(Chevannes report ) ,if you want ganja use to stop ,give the youths jobs.

A personal anectode from HS ,about a 1/4 of the youths at ardenne dabbled in social experiments ,those that dabbled in ganja most stopped smoking when employed ,became Police ,teachers etc.I know of two who died from alcohol and crack abuse.

Good move on that social move from the powers that be.

Comment

Working...
                X