Growing up my grandmother always warned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing up my grandmother always warned

my brothers and I to be careful of the company we keep because every tub will have to sit on their own bottom.

Shawn Storm and the others must be saying to themselves this morning that if they had known they would have stayed away from the bad influence of Vybz Kartel. Now they all looking at life in prison.

As fi Addi di teacha, in one song he said, "If a bwoy doan like me, mi nuh care!" Well, you better hope the judge like you or you will never see road again ... as fi that thing you loved to sing about so much!

Up next? Tommy Lee!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I hope this is the end of Gaza.

(My Palestinian friends, please don't get offended. Gaza is not just in the Middle East.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True words, yuh haffi know the people you hang out with. At some point we've all had to distance ourselves from questionable friends & associates.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

And why do we think Kartel was a victim here, for choosing some criminal-minded friends?! Kartel is the leader here. I'm sorry for the others who should have chosen their friends more wisely.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not a victim at all, maybe to his supporters.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

His supporters need jobs! I pity them. These are the people who would keep hoodlums as heroes and bawl blood when their own gets cut down.

If they had jobs they would not have the time to be congregating outside the courthouse.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The interesting thing is there is no cry of an innocent man wrongly convicted by his grass root supporters(people close to him),it is all about second chances and no one of great importance was murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                His supporters need jobs! I pity them. These are the people who would keep hoodlums as heroes and bawl blood when their own gets cut down.

If they had jobs they would not have the time to be congregating outside the courthouse.
                They need morality & civility much more than they MAY need jobs
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yuhzeet?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X