Hecklers disrupt Christie's Mount Laurel town hall - See mor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hecklers disrupt Christie's Mount Laurel town hall - See mor

Hecklers disrupt Christie's Mount Laurel town hall - See more at: http://www.northjersey.com/news/stat....K9sqTOu1.dpuf

Some man eager fi criticize the current president, but when heckled,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-6HX62ZoPc.

The bully from NJ have them thrown out. Anybody who think Christie is picking people from the audience randomly to ask questions .... I got a bridge to sell them.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

That is rude, you may not like the Governor, but respect the office!
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      That is rude, you may not like the Governor, but respect the office!
      I guess because Obama where 'mom jeans' he doesn't have them thrown out. Chris Christie have no respect for anyone who don't kiss his ass. Respect office when it is clear he would not call on them since they were not planted by his handlers? Futhermore, there is a reason he is side stepping the questions about the handling of the sandy aid.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Town hall seats 500 people......just bring in 100 or so of your own people to sit amongst the audience with prepared questions and avoid the hardcore ones.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Town hall seats 500 people......just bring in 100 or so of your own people to sit amongst the audience with prepared questions and avoid the hardcore ones.
          That's what he has done from day one. I know of persons that wasted their time going to a town hall meeting. They claim with their hands up hoping to ask a questions, the gov look in their eyes and simply called on someone with a bat up and ketch question.

Comment

normal political stuff that Lazie.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X