Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC - Ruel Reid on Ruel Reid on Ian Boyne's Profile

http://televisionjamaica.com/Program...x/Videos/33312
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Saw that piece...

I support Senator Reid as a great leader in education. Reforming the nation's most storied education franchise is of the highest national importance and he is a huge part of that along with Danny Williams. Danny is/was an indispensable part of the process

There is a whiff of egoism there tho. It's mostly about "I did this" or "I did that" ... stuff one would never hear from Danny

There is no I in TEAM... ah choo Karl???
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I taught Ruel back in the day. (Yeah, I know he looks older than me. ) Ruel has a healthy streak of arrogance in his being. He always needed to be impeccably dressed and spoke with a planter accent. But as a very dark Jamaican from the most rural parts of St. Bess, if that's how he thought he had to carry himself to move ahead, then it looks like he was right.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        I taught Ruel back in the day. (Yeah, I know he looks older than me. ) Ruel has a healthy streak of arrogance in his being. He always needed to be impeccably dressed and spoke with a planter accent. But as a very dark Jamaican from the most rural parts of St. Bess, if that's how he thought he had to carry himself to move ahead, then it looks like he was right.
        A wah di r@##$$$ dis yah...
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Saw that piece...

I support Senator Reid as a great leader in education. Reforming the nation's most storied education franchise is of the highest national importance and he is a huge part of that along with Danny Williams. Danny is/was an indispensable part of the process

There is a whiff of egoism there tho. It's mostly about "I did this" or "I did that" ... stuff one would never hear from Danny

There is no I in TEAM... ah choo Karl???
          His delivery was littered with that...but all we know says he is bang on.

Have to give you that even though he acknowledged the input of his 'committees' he framed that in "I identified, I met, I held accountable, I motivated...etc., etc. Have no doubt he spoke truth. Underneath those "I's" was the unstated: "Those individuals and TEAMs" are doing a fantastic job.

Big im hup! Big dem hup!

Goes without saying I am a huge fan of Ruel Reid! We need individuals with the drive and management skills as those he displays in each and every of our education institutions and indeed every leadership position in our beloved country.

Comment

Ruel has done himself and JC proud.

As his teacher mi might haffi anoint yuh into the JC Lodge... an' mi naw tawk di singer

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              His delivery was littered with that...but all we know says he is bang on.

Have to give you that even though he acknowledged the input of his 'committees' he framed that in "I identified, I met, I held accountable, I motivated...etc., etc. Have no doubt he spoke truth. Underneath those "I's" was the unstated: "Those individuals and TEAMs" are doing a fantastic job.

Big im hup! Big dem hup!

Goes without saying I am a huge fan of Ruel Reid! We need individuals with the drive and management skills as those he displays in each and every of our education institutions and indeed every leadership position in our beloved country.
              ok boss

Comment

but there is an "M" and an "E" ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i feel as lost as adam on mother's day!! what was that all about?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh rite

Comment

Working...
                    X