Yappin' on Hub ruled by Xenophobes & Luddites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is so foolish I'll say no more on it

BTW...yuh si any Goat Island "tourism mecca" investment proposal lately???

woooiiieeee mi jugular!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      There is no doomsday.... merely the loss of a US$1.5 Billion investment which is probably better than the alternative

I believe the US$1.5B is the cost to build which will not be a direct investment into the Jamaican economy. Correct me if I'm wrong.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        I believe the US$1.5B is the cost to build which will not be a direct investment into the Jamaican economy. Correct me if I'm wrong.
        The press reports the size of the investment at US$1.5 Billion... I go with that although Ben in his garrulous yappin has said it's US$2 Billion.

Don't know what you mean by "direct investment into the Jamaican economy".... but any investment like the Goat Islands logistics project will have local and foreign inputs. Since Jamaica produces zero industrial machinery and Jamaican labor is largely low-skill/lacking in modern technological capability.... unfortunately the Jamaican input in such a project will be relatively low.
        That's inevitable

This is why some of us have been pushing for years to introduce new technological apps in the school system... amid the silly yappin of so many

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

In other words.. Chiney giving demselves 1.5 Billion dollah...

Yaay !

lol ! woiee ! Mi thyroid !

Comment

LOL... das all yuh cyan come wid yute? Insipid

Chiney might soon be di new Babylon at di Kontrol Towa.... Betta unnu woppy back an' get used to it

Comment

My chiney papahs intact.. how yours stay ?

Comment

A wonder how many Jamaican Engineer them want over that logistic hub.
                It seems like a mostly truck driver and fork lifter them a talk bout and "repackaging"
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  A wonder how many Jamaican Engineer them want over that logistic hub.
                  It seems like a mostly truck driver and fork lifter them a talk bout and "repackaging"
                  Let's say they need 1000 engineers. How many can Jamaica supply?

That's the pertinent question

Comment

Depend on when they need it. If is over the next 20 years, sure we could
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X