True Detectives....Jangle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Detectives....Jangle...

..or anyone, have you been following this HBO series?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    ..or anyone, have you been following this HBO series?
    Watched the first 2 episodes. Didn't hold me, so I await the return of Game of Thrones (although) I'm still peeved about the red wedding.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i love it

Comment

HL, me tek issues with you. I gave you a long list of shows to watch but no feedback. I just got Netflix.....another gift from the technology Gods. So I watched out the two seasons of House of Cards. For those who loved Boss on Showtime (I think), this is in the same vein, just in the hallways of Congress. Kevin Spacey deserved his award. I have Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Bates Motel and host of others to add to my growing list. OnDemand is still one of the greatest inventions - I can watch out an entire season in one weekend. Great!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Netflix? Thank me later www.glowgaze.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            Netflix? Thank me later www.glowgaze.com
            BRICKTOP!!!! IF we are ever to cross paths, I owe you a beer! Is that site what I think it is? No .. I owe you 2 beers!
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

gimme a minute now......
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Breaking Bad is certainly on my list Jangle. I am going to On Demand it. The others I have to take in 'bite-sizes'.

But if you have missed True Detective, you have missed and excellent series. It starts off kind slow...but hold tight!!!

Watch it again Lazie!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Two beers? Man that site streams in HD...yuh owe me a brewery

Comment

Brick ave di ting anna wife it up ...bwooy mi a tell yuh , ow wi let dem man deh pan dei site ?
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      Two beers? Man that site streams in HD...yuh owe me a brewery
                      Alight, we'll see how that go. Anyway, thanks fi the link. See some movies I can watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X