What happened to flight 370?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to flight 370?

If the plane crashed in the sea, how no debris has been spotted as yet? If it was blown out of the sky by terrorists, again, where is the debris? If it was hijacked, where did it land? How comes no radar picked it up if it went off course? Finally, isn't there a device that is supposed to be pinging? All now .... nothing.

Haven't heard anyone come up with the alien possibility. This time around I couldn't laugh at them.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Two people with fake passports is troubling. With barcodes, it should have popped up in immigration in Malaysia that the docs were stolen.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      Two people with fake passports is troubling. With barcodes, it should have popped up in immigration in Malaysia that the docs were stolen.
      ..okay, but where is the plane?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No idea, but if I was a betting man, I would bet the passports were stolen when the men went to "massage" parlours in the country. That country is notorious for that industry, and businessmen frequently visit the country for sex tours.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

you beat me to the punch Lazie. Well I believe that we are not alone and science fiction is closer to the truth than they would have us believe. If you think is lie then explain to me how the fornication likkle team like Wiggan can b!tch slap a mega-rich club like Sh!tty everytime them see them? Answer that question and you unlock the door to the Twilight Zone.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            If the plane crashed in the sea, how no debris has been spotted as yet? If it was blown out of the sky by terrorists, again, where is the debris? If it was hijacked, where did it land? How comes no radar picked it up if it went off course? Finally, isn't there a device that is supposed to be pinging? All now .... nothing.

Haven't heard anyone come up with the alien possibility. This time around I couldn't laugh at them.
            Aliens? Not on my radar yet, if we can't find it after about a year then we can start to consider aliens Large air liners have disappeared before but we found them! I also don't believe that the pilots pulled off another US flight 1549 and ditched it and then it sank. That is too difficult to pull off. The best guess that we have now I that it somehow it broke up at 30,000 feet. I don't believe that it could make it to land without radar seeing it.

Maybe the wing that was previously damaged in an accident on the ground broke off, may terrorists blew it up, lots of possibilities. The debris is out there somewhere. The pings will be heard when they know where to look.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Hijacked and landed somewhere is my best guess at this point.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                Hijacked and landed somewhere is my best guess at this point.
                ...okay, I had that opinion at one point, but then, NO Radar picked up the plane? For so many miles? Just asking aloud, don't expect you to know the answer.

Comment

CNN reported that post analysis of Malaysian military radar saw it turning around but they don't say at what point they lost contact with it.
                  check this out from CNN.

On June 1, 2009, Air France Flight 447 was en route from Rio De Janeiro to Paris when communications ended suddenly from the Airbus A330, another state-of-the-art aircraft. It took four searches over the course of nearly two years to locate the bulk of flight 447's wreckage and the majority of the 228 bodies in a mountain range deep under the ocean. It took even longer to find the cause of the disaster. In May 2011, the aircraft's voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered from the ocean floor after an extensive search using miniature submersible vehicles.

We may have to wait a year or two to find the debris and the recorders.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Agreed, it is very strange and somewhat worrisome.

Before I would go the alien route or anything as radical as that I would consider that maybe some high tech military technology got in the hands of the wrong people.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thought about that too, but these guys are not in the business of taking hostages. They kill people.....

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                        CNN reported that post analysis of Malaysian military radar saw it turning around but they don't say at what point they lost contact with it.
                        check this out from CNN.

On June 1, 2009, Air France Flight 447 was en route from Rio De Janeiro to Paris when communications ended suddenly from the Airbus A330, another state-of-the-art aircraft. It took four searches over the course of nearly two years to locate the bulk of flight 447's wreckage and the majority of the 228 bodies in a mountain range deep under the ocean. It took even longer to find the cause of the disaster. In May 2011, the aircraft's voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered from the ocean floor after an extensive search using miniature submersible vehicles.

We may have to wait a year or two to find the debris and the recorders.
                        No no ... we knew that the plane crashed. There was no doubt about it.

Comment

I will hold on to the alien/advanced technology theory until they find the plane.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

ok, there was n't any radio calls from Air France 447 but it was sending performance data back to the Airline. Let' hope that this one was also sending back data. Look like they found the Air France 447 debris field after 5 days not years. I think we are at about day 2 in this one

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              I will hold on to the alien/advanced technology theory until they find the plane.
                              That means that you believe that the aliens did not take it with them I agree the plane is still on earth

Comment

Working...
                              X