No announcement yet.

African-American nonsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kizzy on Roots was light-skinned and a slave. But I agree basically with what you're saying.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Totally agreed
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yes I thought about her, something of a misfit since Kizzys parents were both dark skinned.

The ironic thing is that the actor who played her son Chicken George, whose father was the white slave master, had darker skin than her.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

and therein lies the shackle ..... it is not in pretending that it did not exist, similarly the "woe is me" factor is overplayed. i agree that affirmative action perhaps should be on its last legs, but was very necessary BUT it is not the end but an a part of the process...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X