Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wicked Luciano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0w3UUMjv74

If Luciano concentrate on quality like this he could make it big.

If our Reggae DJs drop in quality like this, we would see more hit songs coming out of Jamaica.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0w3UUMjv74

If Luciano concentrate on quality like this he could make it big.

If our Reggae DJs drop in quality like this, we would see more hit songs coming out of Jamaica.
    Wasn't Luciano big before his bodyguard had a run in with the 'law'? You do realize that was done years ago? Some might say old tune.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Luciano only had one very good Album and the quality dropped off bigtime.

Yes the song is a few years old but if he and others stick to this quality music then sky's the limit.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Luciano only had one very good Album and the quality dropped off bigtime.

Yes the song is a few years old but if he and others stick to this quality music then sky's the limit.
        He had one good album, he also had some good singles as well. Jepther was big Sass.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He is a big disappointment....once he left Fattis, it was downhill after that.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thanks Hortical. His musical arrangements and craft was not at the standard it was working with Fattis and Dean Frazer. This one however with some decent airplay could have done something.

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              He is a big disappointment....once he left Fattis, it was downhill after that.
              When did he leave Fattis? I don't know, but I do know that Where there is Life and MEssenger albums were good ... to me. After that he had some good singles, so I still disagree with Sass, that he had one good album.

Comment

Sorry, that sound like a lullaby. Need something more "hardcore" than that.
                Peter R

Comment

Life & Messenger & earlier were done with Fattis. He also had an earlier album (One Way Ticket) that was OK, not spectacular like Life.

Moving Up, (1993)
                  One Way Ticket, (1994)
                  After All, (1995)
                  Where There Is Life, (1995)
                  Messenger, (1997)
                  Sweep Over My Soul, (1999)
                  Live, (2000)
                  A New Day, (2001)
                  Great Controversy, (2001)
                  Serve Jah, (2003)
                  Visions, (2003)
                  Serious Times, (2004)
                  Jah Words, (2005)
                  Child of a King, (2006)
                  God Is Greater than Man, (2007)
                  Jah Is My Navigator, (2008)
                  United States of Africa, (2010)
                  Write My Name, (2010)
                  Rub-A-Dub Market, (2011)
                  The Qabalah Man (2013),
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I prefer his live concerts, albums not so much. Musical arrangements on his albums are average.

Comment

Working...
                    X