Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Mo

It look like seh labourite aggo win, so betta start sharpen yuh axe fi Bruce. If him mek a misstep, count on me to be toe to toe with you bunning fyah pon him.
    Willi, where were you? Mosiah axe name Anti-Bruce. Holding the JLP accountable is not a problem, if people nuh know nothing else, dem know that.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No, mi axe name Burrell!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        No, mi axe name Burrell!
        hehehe, sorry!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I don't know what you guys are quarrelling about

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          The statement?

Let me remind you -

As we all can see once more you have taken what I said, given it your meaning...twisted it to your suit and then arrived at a conclusion using your twisted version as fact!

You are amazing!
          The bitter(for me at any rate) truth is that the JLP don't stand a chance in hell of winning the next election. So it WILL be impossible as Mosiah says to achieve 5% growth. So this is all moot.

Comment

Come on! You know the JLP will win. Might not be such a bad thing. Can't imagine 5 more years of Pickersgill, AJ and KD!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I seriously see nothing

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Come on! You know the JLP will win. Might not be such a bad thing. Can't imagine 5 more years of Pickersgill, AJ and KD!
              That makes me believe they will win.

Comment

Pay Attention.. the same claim was mad in 1997 AND 2002 !!!

What happened ? THE PNP HAPPENED.. so much for announcements of waves of unprecedented growth.. it appears you believe that Jamaica can run on automatic to the promised land...

It is time for serious people.. and your 15 minutes are up..

Comment

Working...
                X