I know it is silly season and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it is silly season and

di Garrison haffi start pull all di punches.. but.. damn...

'21 Families..' 'Black man couldn guh beach'.. 'Mini-Apartheid'.. 'Singapore export tons of people'.. Babsy and Vaz are now di poster children of the JLP

Unnuh tek time.. save it for crunch time..

Wheh Jawge deh ? Ah di secret weapon dat ?

Re: I know it is silly season and

Ok Ben, look at this picture:
    I'm a small man with my life savings but I want to invest and build my nest egg. I have the choice of Peter Bunting or Audley Shaw. Who should I go with? (Lazie I would like to hear you on this too) Better yet who would you guys give your life savings to manage. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Re: I know it is silly season and

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Ok Ben, look at this picture:
      I'm a small man with my life savings but I want to invest and build my nest egg. I have the choice of Peter Bunting or Audley Shaw. Who should I go with? (Lazie I would like to hear you on this too) Better yet who would you guys give your life savings to manage. Thanks in advance.
      The person and party that I trust the most.

"Comrades, on the road to the 4th term...."

You are another of the Profound Posse.... everyone understands the fundamentals of growing an economy.. some of us try to be profound and wallah.. 1 Trillion Debt and 10% Total growth over 14 years.. who yuh tink was one of Omar Advisors ? Who yuh tink help form di Govt Bond scheme ?

Who was behind Omar Davis for Prime Minister ?

How I never hear Bunting when Omar was caught putting party before country ???

Come on Jawge I know you can do better than that.. yuh just saving it till crunch time..

PNP (Profundity, Nepotism and Populism)

Comment

Ok that was too tough for
        (hence the dodging) Let me bring one c;loser to your area of expertise. Bruce says he wants no gays in his party. Do you believe that as PM he may just say he wants no gays on his island? Please give me your thoughts on this. BTW Lazie please jump in on this one. Thanks.

Comment

You think the MOFs come up with policies on their own? Currently we have a joka as PM. Omar made his parliamentary presentation, claiming this time around he is trying to be fiscally responsible. Yet, after hearing Bruce's proposals, the PM come with all sort of pronouncements. When asked how these will be financed she said Omar will address it in his closing presentation. All now mi nuh hear him say zhit bout it. When you have time, read the presentations by the opposition and you'll see they all moving in one direction.

Gwaan wid yuh comical self bout nest egg.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

As usual; you have nothing to
            say on the question asked above. Try the gay question, maybe you will get lucky there.

Comment

This is it ? Jawge, election is emminent and this is what you are bringing to the table ? Peter (Geneticially Connected, Favoured son and Govt Paper Pusher) Bunting and No Homosexuals in the JLP. ?

Heh, heh.

No, I don't believe that as PM he would say he wants no gays on his island.. I mean I understand he might want to see the back of PJ and Hylton and such but that would be an extreme move on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                Ok that was too tough for
                (hence the dodging) Let me bring one c;loser to your area of expertise. Bruce says he wants no gays in his party. Do you believe that as PM he may just say he wants no gays on his island? Please give me your thoughts on this. BTW Lazie please jump in on this one. Thanks.
                ************************ Clatttt a man off stump get root out!!!

Bowled immmmmm!!!!!!!

HOOWWWWZZZAAAATTTTTTT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  This is it ? Jawge, election is emminent and this is what you are bringing to the table ? Peter (Geneticially Connected, Favoured son and Govt Paper Pusher) Bunting and No Homosexuals in the JLP. ?

Heh, heh.

No, I don't believe that as PM he would say he wants no gays on his island.. I mean I understand he might want to see the back of PJ and Hylton and such but that would be an extreme move on his part.
                  what yuh a try seh, Jawge bowl a no ball!!???

UMPYA!!!!!!

HHHOOOWWWWZZZZZAAAAATTTTT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
                    ************************ Clatttt a man off stump get root out!!!

Bowled immmmmm!!!!!!!

HOOWWWWZZZAAAATTTTTTT!!!!
                    NO BALL !!!

Man foot over di crease !

Black Scandal Bag argument.. Illegal Delivery !

Maybe Bruce just want to mek sure certain people cyaan cross di Aisle..

Comment

Working...
                    X