No announcement yet.

Cindy on trial - Marley relationship goes public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every Jamaican man has a story to tell.....especially after a few "whites"..
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

But not a lot of doctrine actually preach it. Rasta teaching as preached by many back in the days in no way condemn this.

If you listen to Bob in interviews he made some good points for this.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

goes public? it was a secret??!! all me did know about the mango story!!

not sure what the hullabaloo is about as this was not a one sided thing. mi sure seh is bob "put question to har"!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

perhaps not 100% completely true...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Still don't mean she allowed it. Bob played a big roal in her life, and was the father of her kids, except one. That don't mean she wanted him to do it. Some people don't believe in divorce.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bob don't sound like a weakling to me, to be a victim over and over again by Rita, Cindy, and so many other.

Comment

She has told the mango story a number of times as well as most of the other anecdotes. I think she has been fairly open about it.

I hadn't heard the one about the grilling in the London restaurant though.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Which part, the kick up or the beauty queen treatment?

From what I have heard from Alan Cole, Don Taylor and a few others it does appear that Cindy was somewhat "special" to Bob. Only he could say for sure what the reasons for that were but I wouldn't assume Bob was immune to the social and class structure he grew up around either.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Of course she allowed it , as Rock said if you see the pattern and voiced greviance and there is no change den leff! Thats the only recourse leaving, e.g again if someones points a gun at you ,you can tell him to stop ,point one back at him back or leave.

To stay and argue is only an escalation of the issue,worse yet a tacit approval to be abused.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

YES and then there is exhibit A, JUNIOR GONG!!!!

everytime he goes on stage or releases and album it is there in everybody's face again....what bombshell is this then?!!

Comment

it would seem that everybody knew them place and knew what boundaries not to cross, when they crossed it...well. not all brownings may have been immune...let's just put it that way.

Comment

Working...
                        X