No announcement yet.

H.L and Reggaedoc...dont run and hide !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H.L and Reggaedoc...dont run and hide !

Is it fair to conclude that the clinician Dr. Donald Tashkin
    Emeritus Professor of Medicine UCLA ,Medical Director of UCLA Pulmonary Function Laboratory,findings are correct ,Ganja isnt a factor in the cause of lung cancer , and any respiratory illness associated with ganja is neglible ? If you disagree please explain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Md2WNqqxTQ

Time for us to deal with science and not NIDA propoganda,incidentally it was a NIDA study...lol.

I hope you are enlightening your colleagues in Jamaica.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

So I take it your silence is agreeance.Please no more NIDA propaganda about ganja causing any respiratory ailments,esp cancer.The science doesn't support it .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Damn, You Are Something Else!

Originally posted by X View Post
      So I take it your silence is agreeance.Please no more NIDA propaganda about ganja causing any respiratory ailments,esp cancer.The science doesn't support it .
      I see you won’t rest until the Jamaican society is completely destroyed.

For the last time, sir, marijuana is not the “innocent” product that you try to paint daily on this forum! There are serious negative consequences from over-indulgence in marijuana. Trust me, I do not need scientific arguments; I have seen over and over the psychotic, anti-productive, etc. effects of marijuana on Jamaican males.

I am not going to attempt any detailed discussion here, because I am just sick, sick, sick of this topic. However, I’ll say this: If desperately poor Jamaica misses out on economic benefits from marijuana production and export, then so be it! I would rather we struggle to find alternative, productive means of economic development than engage in any more stupid, self-defeating marijuana activity!

The last thing that Jamaica needs is unrestricted marijuana smoking by our young men!

Comment

You don't need scientific arguments,so you believe in obeah and we should continue along the colonial line,you haven't seen what anyone else hasn't seen.

Think about it.The only restrictions are criminalization which has a detrimental effect in poorer communities-garrisonisation.

Obeah ,Colonial Schizophrenia or Science ?..and you made your choice.

Comment

Working...
        X