RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can one of the faithful fill in the blanks here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can one of the faithful fill in the blanks here ?

<THE TINSON Pen Complex, which is located in Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller's South West St Andrew constituency, is to benefit from a $20 million upgrade this year, the 2014-2016 corporate plan of the Sport Development Foundation (SDF) indicates.>

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports6.html

Jawge, Karl, DonUno et al.. give us some more info on this peculiar announcement.

Thanks in advance.

For a sect,her problem is being from the wrong party.Not sure if Portia influenced the process.
    Why unuh doan mek up unuh mind,she fi chat more and when she does it is a problem.
    In her bid for PM,the deplorable conditions of her...was highlighted,now there is an initiatI've to improve....,it is a problem.
    Physician heal thyself,it is an infamous community begging for help.It being selected isn't a shocker.
    At least she did not build a community to influence voting,she adapted one.
    Last edited by Rockman; February 7, 2014, 09:49 AM.

Comment

ahm.. Tinson pen is a sports facility ?

I dunno.. that is why I am asking..last time I was there is a plane mi was a tek..

It don't seem odd tuh yuh ?

Why is that ?

I am sure there is an explanation.. I just never heard of Tinson pen being utilized for a sports project..

The faithful would be more au fait.. das why mi asking dem..

Comment

I knew the area well and never thought Tinsen was restricted to the confinemnts of the airport,vast unused land in the direction maving away from three miles.
        The location seems to suggest neutrality,needed if it is to benefit all.

Comment

oh well.. there goes the Cargo Logistics center idea..

Comment

Tinson Pen Complex is an airport?! So what yuh call the big football field beside it with the stands and lights? Is dere suh yuh did take di plane from?

Kmt!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Tinson Pen Complex is an airport?! So what yuh call the big football field beside it with the stands and lights? Is dere suh yuh did take di plane from?

Kmt!
              Yuh nuh know seh....By "taking a plane" he means "getting high on Coke"... new Uppah S'nandrew slang...
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Mi can't keep up - plane, shoes, laces, tyres...Mi need one slang dictionary!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

suh wait.. Portia Constituency have a football team ?

Rath.. wheh dem name ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Mi can't keep up - plane, shoes, laces, tyres...Mi need one slang dictionary!
                    LOL
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Tinson Pen FC! Duh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X