No announcement yet.

Looks like Jail Boss oops ah mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong... mi bun out all Vampiya an Reprobate.. an yuh ah gwaan like yuh waan qualify... Yuh love mince meat???

Suh nuh bodda tink yuh agguh support criminality an juss get whe wid dat juss suh. Certain people mighta fraid fi kall out yuh folly fi wateva reason... but memba seh fi mi Tims nuh jine Church an fi mi patience fi folly nuh endless
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

take a deep breath and wipe the crocodile tears from yuh eyes...you need to redirect that rage towards the JCF...or yuh can continue to selectively pet and powda guy

Comment

So I should presume wrongdoing on the part of the JCF but grant that vermin Kartel a presumption of innocence??

Sorry.... the preponderance of evidence leads me to believe the vermin Kartel is guilty of murder...regardless of any supposed JCF incompetence or wrong behavior

But yuh cyaan continue cheerleading vermin if yuh choose

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

presumed wrongdoing? yuh might want to review the testimony given in this case to date...there is no presumption of wrongdoing on the part of the JCF...they have admitted it in open court...your opinion is immaterial...now dry yuh eye and lets see how the trial unfolds

Comment

As I said the presumed JCF wrongdoing doesn't interfere with my assessment as that vermin Kartel as a guilty MOFO

But gwaan nyam yuh Kartel Mince Meat an Dudus Crocodile Stew cause wi dun si yuh agenda lang time ...woooiiiee

Comment

once again...your opinion...assessment...beliefs are immaterial to the case...whatever my agenda is I can assure you it does not involve selective petting & powdaing of guys

Comment

As mi seh yuh free fi support criminal... yuh ave one outstanding record ah dat yassuh

Comment

Please refer me to my post/s in relation to the Kartel trial that indicates my support for criminals or criminal activity...go tek yuh rage out on the court...I am just the messenger

Comment

Mi si di tenor ah yuh post dem, evaluate dem an come to di conclusion dat yuh juvenile Gaza Man Crazy idolatry lead yuh to brainless and transparent support for dat vermin

Messenger dat

Comment

Yuh should get a job with the JCF...yuh incompetence would be sure to go unnoticed

Comment

Gaza Man Crazy...No We Insane

Comment

look like yuh gunning for Sgt Linton position...yuh have the copy and paste ting down pat...

Comment

Working...
                          X