Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie mi hear Christie a give big Education speach

today. Are you there??? Translate it for me nuh. LOL
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    today. Are you there??? Translate it for me nuh. LOL
    You can afford fi laugh. You and your children safe.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how so???? No children not safe.
      Anyway what was the beef of his speech today?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin; Mexico v. Nigeria tickets now on sale.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

how so???? No children not safe.
          Anyway what was the beef of his speech today?
          Haven't heard it. I checked my main NJ news source and all i see is the legal issues regarding his campaign team.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Will check it out. have to link up with you soon, see where you will be.

Comment

ok. I saw it on CNN this morning, so I am curious what it is, or just spoke screen to take off the heat off a him. LOL

Comment

...If you really want to go, i can get the tickets...and you reimburse me on game day March 5th. Game starts at 8:30PM

Yes...No?

HL

Comment

that sounds good.

Comment

Is that a "yes" and if so how many tickets?

HL

Comment

ok. I saw it on CNN this morning, so I am curious what it is, or just spoke screen to take off the heat off a him. LOL
                      All I heard is that he will be making an announcement regarding education. Haven't heard anything as yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X