RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Observer EDITORIAL: Five signs that Jamaican prosperity is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh read yuh hero Butch editorial dem yet yute?? I agree wid the Newsletta's analysis ... gwaan guh read dem
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Mi notice dat yuh too! Newsletter to rahtid!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Politricks dun... money my bwoy ah deal wid now...strait

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Maybe both.
          Seems Govt being agrarian would call for a drastic change in policies.

Comment

Again Butch did this right throughout his life. Only when him saY something against PNP, him a labourite. How you think he got Hotel inna PM constituency?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Listen I'm not interested in debating JLPNP politricks with you at this time

Suffice it to say I'm not concerned with Stewart's political preferences... my beef was the ugly prostitution and abuse of his Newsletter for personal purposes... a pet peeve of mine

Thanks in advance for not responding

Comment

lol ! woiee !

Politricks done.. dem born again..

Watch di ride wid di 360 Megawatt Plant...

Comment

Investor confidence is important for people heavily invested in yaawd..

Nice PR piece.. it is obviously working !

Once dem mention di LNG Power plant.. construction with what money ??

lol ! woiee !

Comment

yep mi ah gwaan watch dat yes

Comment

Wheh you seh.. construction commence early 2014 ?

Comment

dat nuh inna fi mi pay grade fi determine

Comment

But dat is what di PR article seh...

Cheap..sorry competitive energy nuh critical ?

Clearly no serious analysis was done.. the only question is how yuh suh gullible all of a sudden..

Comment

I did not single out the energy issue in general or the EWI project in particular as being on track (or not) ... It's in the editorial and now you are casting doubt without providing any basis

Delays in big, complicated projects are par for the course and can occur at any phase... but I definitely agree with the tenor of the editorial

If you have credible info on the status of the power project suggesting delays.... just spill the beans and tap di juvenile yappin from the penny section

Comment

Working...
                            X