A- the nickname - Lizzy
    Q- the name Lizzy, who does it apply to
    A- Lizzy has the sound of an alias & has to w the investigation

Witness continues
    - Lizzy applies to Lizard
    Q-what about the part of how to deal w Lizzy
    A- I applied my interpretation to
    that

Finson- I am suggesting in order to mislead the COURT u have taken text TOTALLY OUT OF CONTEXT & put it there!
    As Finson increases the decibel, Jeremy Taylor flies to his feet - 'Objection - this is without foundation!'

Finson - when I provide the evidence you will apologize to ME

Jeremy Taylor sits. Finson continues w witness

Finson-suggest u lifted text out of context, imported it into this to suggest Lizzie is Lizard & how much to deal w Lizzie related to case!

Witness - I don't agree
    Judge - what u mean out of context
    Finson - repeats previous statement

Finson continues - not only did u import this but u didn't put info that wud EXPLAIN that & IT WASNT AN ACCIDENT

Finson - open JS2 for me pls n find file that has text in it
    A - I'm not aware of where it is. Will take some time to find it

Finson - I don't care what u have to go thru, find it

Judge- Mr. Finson - u r not saying a word in the text has been changed. U r saying entire text taken out of context

Finson - Your Lordship is perfectly correct

Tom to witness - update 8 is the file. Have u found that text
    A= I have

Finson - I am going to prove to uu r wrong then u will have to apologize to me just as Mr. Taylor will have to!

Comment

Where did you get this?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Taylor flies to his feet again.

Judge - w a slight m/ment of the hand says pls forget that Mr Taylor. I am in charge

Q- read Aug 11 SMS message to Shawn
        A- Bring some lunch Fi me and Liz nuh please

Q- read Aug 16 1:13:40
        A- suh check up how Fi deal wid everything fi she go back a sch and tell me. Ok
        (message from Shawn)

Q-read Aug 16 11:29
        A- ok I will. bring back smt for me and di baby. Ok
        (message to Shawn phone)

Q - read next
        A- oh so y it change fr Fri to tomo. That was quick. Bring a handbag r perfum Fi mi. Buy a black & white sneakers Fi Lizy

Q- and is the same two numbers sending and receiving all a those
        A- yes

Q-read Aug 17 8:07:35
        A- Tmrw Lazy clinic day. She a go get injection n check up

Q- who do u think Lizzy was referring to
        A- a child

Q- 'how much Fi deal wid Everyting for Lizzy'. What u think that means
        A- it's ambiguous

Finson- would u now like to apologize to men and women of the jury for misleading them!
        A- Sir I did not

Finson presses for apology
        Corp Brown - I don't know if I am supposed to do that

Comment

If its true ,it wasnt necessary and a Killer might be freed,havent commented much on this case.

Sickening ....DJ naah DJ bout murda,DJ tun murdara.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What's this grandstanding about, bout apology?!

Juvenile!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tom just win the case...bout grandstanding

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                What's this grandstanding about, bout apology?!

Juvenile!
                Go back to where Taylor said if was without foundation. Grandstanding? That us why he is an attorney and you are a hater.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  If its true ,it wasnt necessary and a Killer might be freed,havent commented much on this case.

Sickening ....DJ naah DJ bout murda,DJ tun murdara.
                  What wasn't necessary? Was it sickening when Adams walked free?

Comment

You compare a peace officer to a DJ ? tell me the last time vybz put im life on the line fi tek on gunman ?

Yuh ead good ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

according to evidence by a sworn gunman...vybz kartel got bitten by a pitbull chasing the witness (a gunman) down...dat count?

Comment

Somebody hero...himself.Jamaica needs more like him.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          You compare a peace officer to a DJ ? tell me the last time vybz put im life on the line fi tek on gunman ?

Yuh ead good ?
                          Guh review Shanice stoddard's testimony, bout peace officer.

Comment

Like the 100s that died in TG under Bruce...scapegoats of the empire .

Peace officers and soldiers scapegaots for political and social gangsterism.No doubt you dial 911 when needed and I am sure its not vybz yuh a call.

Comment

911? Do I have to dial 1 + Area Code before that?

Comment

Working...
                              X