X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    It is not hype. Give me the info

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...toes_budg.html

A true this Lazie? How your gutted statement?
    Sass, level wid me. In your treasure hunt to find this article, you didn't see any talking about the cuts? If not, which search engine yuh use? Why did the NJ Supreme Court go at Christie for his lack of funding for NJ public schools? Oh wait, maybe it's my anti Christie rant. The reality is both you and Islandman hold the view that the earth is flat and will only tip toe round the facts to praise Christie. Now if unuh want to applaud him, then that's your mistake. sorry, Lazie affi keep it real.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Who will pay the 90 percent?

Well the greedy businessmen should, but since they will most likely be pulling all the politicians strings it will more likely be our great great grand children.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

No Lazie the supreme court has also ruled against most governors of NY on this. Be fair. Keep it real. The supreme court rule for equity funding for inner city schools. Something that has long been a problem as Bergen County and others see a lot more funding.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X