Christie Inna it bwooy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christie Inna it bwooy

His adversaries have their hooks in his balls. I hear talk of impeachment.

So who is going to challenge the democrats?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

no surprise, that one was a game changer....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lang time Lazie did a seh nuh vote fi im
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh always think Lazie mek sense when it comes to elections?!?!

Not me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          His adversaries have their hooks in his balls. I hear talk of impeachment.

So who is going to challenge the democrats?
          The more people go over his various press conferences regarding the GWB another lie is discovered.

He claimed that is not how his administration function, well it came to light the top brass of his cabinet was to meet with the mayor of Jersey City. Everything was in place then the mayor was asked if he will be endorsing the Gov in the upcoming elections. The mayor replied no and within one hour the cancellations for the arranged meeting started coming in.

I balme the democrats, Buono was pointing out all of this but she was left on her own and nobody took her seriously. But as soon as a poll showed that Christie would beat Clinton in a face off .... the Democrats went to work. Friggin hypocrites.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hypocrysy is politics ,you should know this.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Hypocrysy is politics ,you should know this.
              Let it boil down to Christie and Clinton ... then my hypocrisy will chip in.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
              X