No announcement yet.

The Long & Winding Road of Hero Petah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. So where is the problem? Hop off a di man ting and low him mek wi prosper.

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and how am I stopping you and him from prosper or Jamaica????

The length and varying statements led to less confidence. That is all I am saying.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        and how am I stopping you and him from prosper or Jamaica????

The length and varying statements led to less confidence. That is all I am saying.
        Less confidence in your mind.

Everyone else knew that he immediately engaged the IMF and he did not try to deliver on a date just because. Confidence-inspiring traits in everyone else's book!

So he underestimated the mess left behind by One Turd. Slew him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Look at the business and consumer confidence recording for the period. I had nothing to do with it.

Thanks.

Now tell me how I stop the progress.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And if that low consumer and bizniz confidence exists you directly attribute it to how the IMF deal was handled? How do you make this connection?

(This ought to be good!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The delayed IMF deal was cited as the main reason. What other game was in town economically. Go back and read the editorials and the financial analysts at the time.

Comment

Sass: Give us a month by month table on

the continued depreciation of the dollar? Please also comment on any trends that may be apparent in the movement of our dollar('s rate of depreciation)?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If even true, how do you think the confidence levels would be if Hero had rushed himself into a March agreement?!

I know that is precisely what you would have preferred.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is not what I prefer. The fact is he was saying different things throughout and hence the Dilly Dally. I would have preferred if he came upfront and spoke on the plan and stick to it.

Comment

Stick to an eediat plan just so as to bring it in by March? We are thankful you are not the minister!

Gwaan Hero!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what bring us up to March??? He needed to communicate his plan effectively and stick to it. What are you talking about????

Well don't worry I will never be the finance minister.

Comment

check with the BOJ, it should be listed there.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            In case you didn't realise, I was answering a question asked by Mosiah based on a comment I made. You can try but you can't change it. I am not the one yapping, I was just answering a question directed at me.

thanks.
                            I see.

Mo's post had 2 questions directed to you:
                            What would you rather have, Assasin?
                            A deal that chokes us to death or the one we have now?
                            Which of the two were you answering?

Thanks in advance
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

it looks like 2 questions (because there are 2 question signs) but i think it is just one....what would you rather have, this or that?

karl and mosiah both went to munroe AND there seems to be a ? fetish... not saying the 2 things are connected but, the facts are the facts!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                                it looks like 2 questions (because there are 2 question signs) but i think it is just one....what would you rather have, this or that?

karl and mosiah both went to munroe AND there seems to be a ? fetish... not saying the 2 things are connected but, the facts are the facts!!
                                I did notice the 2 questions were conjoined... but di 2 ah dem noice same way

Mek wi si if Sass was answering one, both or .... gasp!!... neither
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X