The Paedophile Ring That Encircles British Politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Paedophile Ring That Encircles British Politics

THE PAEDOPHILE RING THAT ENCIRCLES BRITISH POLITICS BY S.C. (NAME PROTECTED) AND GIOVANNI DI STEFANO 2012-10-25 09:27:18
    In 1998 the first articles began to appear on what was a limited internet distribution regarding the paedophile ring around 10 Downing Street. On the 6th September 2010 an internet blogger posted an article naming Sir Jimmy Savile as the man who procured children for 10 Downing Street. Yesterday in the House of Commons the same allegation was aired for the first time publicly by Tom Watson MP. We publish in full the 1998 and 2010 allegations that the Security services have known about since 1995. The public have a right to know and those who are accused should prepare themselves for a full investigation. Even if a small percentage of the below is proved it is a damning blow on the government who for years have known about the misconduct and turned a blind eye.

Lord Graville Jenner (Labour Peer)

Jenner was accused of raping a 15 year old boy at the holiday in in Glasgow, the night before the boy was due to give evidence, the judge was taken out to dinner by the defence team for Jenner, and it was arranged that the boy was not allowed to Jenner in court as his rapist, or he would be in contempt of court. Jenner won his case and he walked in to the House of Commons to a standing ovation by MP's. I stand by what I have said for many years, the House of Commons and Lords are filled with perverts and rapists, and the police and the courts will defend them all the way, as they are all in the same private club.

Read more:
    http://www.onlinepublishingcompany.i...active_id/1809

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Are these the same people who like to lecture us on our homophobia?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Simply Red did a song called "Turn It Up" from back in the late 80's i think. one line goes "and rulinmg the nation/country or unfaithful husbands who spank little boys gagged and bound."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbuYtk_X3gs

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"You say that I am ignoring the time-honored traditions of the Royal Navy? And what might they be? I shall tell you in three words. Rum, buggery, and the lash! Good morning sirs."

- Winston Churchill addressing the Sea Lords, 1912
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X