For the business minded yardman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the business minded yardman!

Found this interesting website, lots of analysis on tech and finance by a new web start up, not sure where they are getting their news from but see it as another angle for getting information outside of the regular sources. Take a look let me know your thoughts on this site.

http://basicsmedia.com

can't see that this adds significantly to the media that's already out there
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

How much investing do you do and in what areas?

Comment

technology

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Ok, me too, look again at the number of tech articles and the amount of area covered. I don't think it is new area but it seems to be pretty coherent analysis of some of the hot tech companies, I am always looking for new information and new angles on some companies. Share some of the sites you are looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
            Ok, me too, look again at the number of tech articles and the amount of area covered. I don't think it is new area but it seems to be pretty coherent analysis of some of the hot tech companies, I am always looking for new information and new angles on some companies. Share some of the sites you are looking at.
            ok boss... Will do

Comment

thanks for the link
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X