Get Yuh Carnival Costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Yuh Carnival Costume

...a Mosiah yuh a talk to??? If the shorts a one rider, Mosiah nuh interested inna it.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Rates as low as 10 percent a month! DWL!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Oh yeah? Yuh nuh see nutten yet. Wait till dem get dem reparation money. I will be going in business then

The only thing I ask is not to mix me with that lot because I am a direct (hello I said DIRECT) descendant of those who built the pyramids in Africa.
        Please put it on my Tombstone (Jawge did not take a penny because he is a direct...)

The only saving grace is that the money structure is shifting hence Britain would hesitate to pay out now. Had it been say 30 years ago (hell yes, because all would go right back to Britain)

Comment

You greedy capitalist oppressor you.

Which business you think would be most profitable?

Sound system? Weave? Name brand clothes? Bleaching cream?

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

One store will handle all the above boss, plus a sections for tablets and smart phones. I will go after a higher margin with a land rover and BMW dealership (Range rover and x6 in mind) nothing personal.

Oh sorry I won't sell weave and Bleaching cream (high volume low margin) not my niche.

Comment

Working...
            X