No announcement yet.

Lady Saw Sorry for Nastiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The man say top government minister. Both Parties have been less than honorable, no question. I don't see how you come by any partiality in the statement.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

As I responded to JTB promoting our culture. Is this what we want JTB to be doing???

Yes they can sponsor a show if they see mutual benefit but they have a primary focus and that is not this kind of thing.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

wonder how they would feel about promoting the slackness known as ska?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

JLP have government ministers now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            JLP have government ministers now?
            Yuh can get defensive all yuh want .... it is YOUR people that is fighting hard to cover up their criminal activity.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Yuh can get defensive all yuh want .... it is YOUR people that is fighting hard to cover up their criminal activity.
              And YOUR people don't fight hard to cover theirs.

Which one better?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tell me what was so wrong with MyYout first statement???
                The man made reference to the current incidents in the news and that was about it. You saying "to be fair". What that about as if it was politically motivated statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Tell me what was so wrong with MyYout first statement???
                  The man made reference to the current incidents in the news and that was about it. You saying "to be fair". What that about as if it was politically motivated statement.
                  And then he said, "Ah dat ah wi problem partiality an bias mek wi kyaan call a spade."

Sass, anything I say here you would disagree with it so, why bother. But when anyone can call out one and not the other...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"Sass, anything I say here you would disagree with it so"

A dat you tell yourself, which is not true so......

Comment

Call di spade nuh man an bi fair, if it was di odah one dem ah wouldah uproar, from pan yah to di people, ah read it an hear it nuff time. Is one ting mi seh ah true breddren or supportah is one weh can seh, yow dat nuh write at all.

Comment

She makes music that will be embraced by peoplr buying...
                        The songs that propelled her career were mostly of questionable...
                        As long as that market exists...,hence the worthwhile change has ti come from JP.
                        What D Abgel did is far more grotesque.

Comment

Working...
                        X