No announcement yet.

Happy New Year to the Following:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank yuh sah! I does love muh music! Glad yuh enjoyed the joke. It was a serious concern of mine though! 😄😄😄

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

All the best to you Historian and everybody on the list. In that vain here is my seedless grape anthem. Hope one day to see all the I dem 'BACK A YARD".
      Happy new year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyrymd7M2zs

Comment

Thanks Historian and happy new year to you and your family. All the ites .. happy new year to you.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Many Thanks, Boss!

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Thanks Historian and happy new year to you and your family. All the ites .. happy new year to you.
          I’m just catching up with these latest posts. Thank you both for the specific shout-outs, Lazie and Rudi!

Thanks also to Mosiah and all the other forumites who took the time to respond. May God bless you and your families!

Comment

Showers of blessings!

Comment

Respect Historian. All the best for 2014.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Boss.
                May 2014 for you be a year of peace, prosperity and abundance of Blessings!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X