Happy New Year to the Following:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year to the Following:

A Happy New Year to ALL readers of this message board!

More specifically, a Happy New Year and all the best for 2014 to our regular and not so regular posters on this The Everything Jamaica Forum, including (alphabetically listed here)

1 of 1
    Assasin
    Bricktop
    Comment
    Don1
    Exile
    Farmah
    Gamma
    HL
    Hortical
    Islandman
    Jangle
    Jawge
    Karl
    Lazie
    MdmeX
    Me
    Mosiah
    Muadib
    MyYout
    Naminirt
    Nemesis
    OJ
    Peter R
    Reggaedoc
    Rockman
    Rudi
    Scaly
    Sickko
    Stonigut
    TDowl
    Tilla
    Time
    Twan
    Willi
    World Fan
    X
    Za

Thank you sir, and the same to you and yours.
    Peter R

Comment

Happy New Year Historian & everyone on the site & have a fabulous 2014.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Blessings and happy new year to everyone. Big up all and enjoy it and best of health to everyone. Special big up to Ambassadah for who came through a ruff time to be with us and Let us make this year a prosperous one despite all the challenges.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The best to everyone for the new year.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
            A Happy New Year to ALL readers of this message board!

More specifically, a Happy New Year and all the best for 2014 to our regular and not so regular posters on this The Everything Jamaica Forum, including (alphabetically listed here)

1 of 1
            Assasin
            Bricktop
            Comment
            Don1
            Exile
            Farmah
            Gamma
            HL
            Hortical
            Islandman
            Jangle
            Jawge
            Karl
            Lazie
            MdmeX
            Me
            Mosiah
            Muadib
            MyYout
            Naminirt
            Nemesis
            OJ
            Peter R
            Reggaedoc
            Rockman
            Rudi
            Scaly
            Sickko
            Stonigut
            TDowl
            Tilla
            Time
            Twan
            Willi
            World Fan
            X
            Za

Rispek in all Aspek
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Thanks, and same to you Historian!
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thanks and a Happy and safe New Year to you and the Forum.

Comment

bigup sah, an properous fi di new one. Mek it shell!!

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                    bigup sah, an properous fi di new one. Mek it shell!!
                    MyYout, thanks to you and the others above who replied. Much blessings and prosperity to you gentlemen (and the one lady) in the coming year.

Comment

Happy New Year to one and all.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thank you Historian.

Very best wishes to you and your family for the New Year.

Please remember: being is right is over-rated. It's also ok to give others the lion's share.

Cheers!!
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tank yuh fi di special mention.

Happy New Year to di whole a unnuh!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Happy and Prosperous New Year to All!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And Thank You As Well, Boss!

Originally posted by HL View Post
                              Thank you Historian.

Very best wishes to you and your family for the New Year.

Please remember: being is right is over-rated. It's also ok to give others the lion's share.

Cheers!!
                              Thank you very much, HL boss. And yes, the more I think of what you repeated here, the more it makes sense. A whole lot of sense! In fact, it makes sense in the same way that EVERYTHING else that I have seen you post on this forum is logical, with much awareness and obvious good judgment! Much, much respect, my friend!

Gamma, quite frankly, I suspect that I would be even more impressed by the extent and variety of your music collection than I do mine! And, for the record (no pun intended), that Deon Burton joke of many years ago (along with Muadib’s suggestion about selling downtown Kingston to the Palestinians) ranks as my all-time favorite joke on this forum! Have a blessed year in 2014!

Jangle, we will always have our disagreements about dancehall’s importance (Jamaica will pay a steep price here, as you will eventually see), but in 2014 I will not focus on this miserable aspect of our culture (lol).
                              (By the way, Sting would be a national disgrace for most other Caribbean countries; in Jamaica it celebrates 30 healthy years.) Despite our forum hiccups, the fact is that I ALWAYS read your informative comments because, whether or not I agree, there is almost always something sensible that I learn.

Comment

Working...
                              X