No announcement yet.

Usain Bolt wearing a dress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lines are blurred hence the problem.
    Case in point,how far do you go with this role playing?Do you play(Martin Lawrence) Shenaenae too?
    Bolt is my youth still but...

Comment

Rockman...yuh serious?

Kmt!

So I guess we should cuss Itey and Fancy Cat when they do their skits in dresses.

Wi nuh have ntn else to worry about?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What is interesting is that there is a ruckus about Usain wearing a dress and no mention about what appears to be the loose morality of the male who can talk to him "bungle of gyal" at one time while he is married ( I assume the characters are)... Mummy also seems to have a more than just fleeting interest in Mo Farah...

Now I don't have a problem with the ad per se, but if people wanted to really question what really a gwaan the wearing of the dress is the least. They should be questioning the stereotype (however true) of the JA male with multiple partners and woman who a gi dem man jacket!
        Peter R

Comment

That was just to reinforce his manhood seeing he is wearing a dress,that was not missing to me.

Comment

Itey and Fat Cat are not exactly the best ever at what they do,in fact there is no flag raising nature to what they do.
            Yes Mr. President I am serious,Bolt accomplishments exemplified manhood,fastest man on Earth ever.
            Dem doan come straight,we know that.

Comment

Ahhh bwoyyy
              Peter R

Comment

Ah bwoy again?
                Do you think both Bolt and Virgin Media are unaware that the trailer load of gal angle by itself could be controversial?It is a trade off.
                The victory celebration of Mo Farah seems effeminate in the context of the ad,and of course,Mommy Bolt CLEARLY has a beard.

Comment

Rockman, My point is the "trailer load ah gyal" has not even caused a maskitta to bat an eyelid....but Bolt , beard or no beard, in a dress is what is "controversial" about the ad. And, what I'm saying is, IMO, the latter is no biggie... what people should really be talking about is the former... but if as you say Virgin did this deliberately, then we really stupid for true, predictable, gullible and shallow...
                  Peter R

Comment

We will see.

Comment

Working...
                    X