Goat Islant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goat Islant

So what s the deal with Goat Island? After a couple months of heated discussions on this site, it just cut off as suddenly as it was started.

Is there any decision going forward on the matter by government?

Thanks
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Thought you were posting that "it was a done deal".
    My thought - Of course the GOJ will be going ahead.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I don't know anything Karl. I was hoping that someone with their finger on the pulse would divulge some info.

Anyway, I found this:- Goat Island - All Angles
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Another link:- Jamaica's Logistics Hub

Comment

How is the search for Oil & Gas is coming?

They mention Norman Manley Airport, are they going to expand the land space?

Comment

When you say go ahead do you mean continue the due-diligence process required prior to a decision to allow the Chinese to proceed with their plans ?

Comment

Was "Islant" spelled like this on purpose? I've heard some Jamaicans pronouce Island as Islant.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Xcellent Video Link Tilla.Video mark 10:20 people must watch.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Horti, I am from Westmoreland. Yes, I am a country boy and I am not ashamed of it.

So yes, I deliberately spelt it like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X