So what Santa get you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what Santa get you?

Well I was finally upgraded to an iPhone 4 coming from an Android LG. Even my 6 yo nieces have more advanced electronics for years now.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Got a new Bose Headphones from my kids...some collusion going on...must be playing music too loud...plus mi notice a consistent supply of new cooking ware and gadgets..tek mi house fi restaurant....plus daughter bf a bribe mi wid nice alcohol..tek man fi idiat? Get sm bling...new watch...plus sm other misc...all in all I must have been very good...or dem a try mek mi???

Comment

A Go Pro Hero 3 +... Nice gift!
      Peter R

Comment

What kind a go go dat?

Comment

See it here. http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero3-black-edition
          Peter R

Comment

Someting not adding up - I know people who have GoPros. They are either serious cross-country cyclists, parachutists, water skiers, jet skiers, Bricktop, you know, my kinda Upper Sin Awndrew verandah crew.

What kind of action you plan to record with this new toy of yours, Peter R?

Yuh know what, I don't need an answer to that question.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL... Cycling ... helmet-cam for the trail
              Peter R

Comment

Ok, mi boss! Please share videos with us!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LoL

I got myself equipment stands and mi bredrin who visited on the weekend of Dec 14 brought a new bespoke USB cable and upgraded my tube DAC to unheralded status. Di breddah was clipping and soldering and now only have one pair of caps (duelunds) in the analog signal path. It supposed to be makkah when it all gets set up on return.

Only people deep into audio can decipher what I just said.

BTW, people in Babylon gone a work toddeh! Unreal.

Comment

No prob... I was going to test it out today but still a little groggy from too much drink
                    Peter R

Comment

Haig nagg?

Comment

White (overproof) rum and cranberry...
                        Peter R

Comment

We have not opened the presents as yet. Yeah, its a bit weird.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

BTW, people in Babylon gone a work toddeh! Unreal.
                            Its a regular day, took a vacation day fi get it off.
                            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Cranberry, nuh dat is the capital of Australia?

Comment

Working...
                              X