Merry X Mas to all and Happy Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry X Mas to all and Happy Holidays

Love the banter from the ites ,love my RBSC .Ben is right about one thing .This site is therapy,it does take your mind off things ,lets you laugh at things and think about things.

I know sometimes we get emotional and rude about subjects,Football,T&F JFJ,PNP/JLP the prem,politricks ,Manley,Ska ,Reggae,Music ,Ganja,etc ....but i would like to believe thats just love expressed in the wrong way..still love ,so next year ,lets make it humble love in how we express ourselves.

I will start with myself.RBSC is the best.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Psalm 20

For the director of music. A psalm of David.

1 May the Lord answer you when you are in distress;
    may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
    2 May he send you help from the sanctuary
    and grant you support from Zion.
    3 May he remember all your sacrifices
    and accept your burnt offerings.[b]
    4 May he give you the desire of your heart
    and make all your plans succeed.
    5 May we shout for joy over your victory
    and lift up our banners in the name of our God.
    May the Lord grant all your requests.
    6 Now this I know:
    The Lord gives victory to his anointed.
    He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary
    with the victorious power of his right hand.
    7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
    but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
    8 They are brought to their knees and fall,
    but we rise up and stand firm.
    9 Lord, give victory to the king!
    Answer us when we call!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bless up my misguided bredrin X. Wishing you and the family, Karl included, a blessed Xmas. And to the rest of my forum fambily, including my fellow babymada Bricktop and thin -skinned Historian, I wish you all a peaceful Holidays. Shout out to bighead Mosiah....not one inch more pon that head!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The best thing about Christmas in Jamaica is not having to hear people say, Merry Christmas when it comes!

Aaargh!

I guess now it will be - Happy New Year when it comes!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Foo-Fool Jangle! Waddup? Bless up yuhself pon di Crismus!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Have a blessed Christmas to you and family. Love and respect to all my fellow forumites.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks, And To ALL Forumites....

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Bless up my misguided bredrin X. Wishing you and the family, Karl included, a blessed Xmas. And to the rest of my forum fambily, including my fellow babymada Bricktop and thin -skinned Historian, I wish you all a peaceful Holidays. Shout out to bighead Mosiah....not one inch more pon that head!!!
              Thanks, and a Merry Christmas to you as well, Jangle boss!

Merry Christmas to EVERYONE who reads this forum,

and an extra special Merry Christmas to our regular and not-so-regular posters on this “The Everything Jamaica Forum” (listed alphabetically here):

1 of 1
              Assasin
              Bricktop
              Comment
              Don1
              Exile
              Gamma
              HL
              Hortical
              Islandman
              Jangle
              (who I mentioned above)
              Jawge
              Karl
              Lazie
              MdmeX
              Me
              Mosiah
              Muadib
              MyYout
              Nemesis
              OJ
              Peter R
              Reggaedoc
              Rockman
              Rudi
              Stonigut
              TDowl
              Tilla
              Time
              Willi
              World Fan
              X
              Za

(I hope I have not left anyone out.)

Sincerely,
              Historian

Comment

Good talk sah. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Looking forward to more lively debates and discussions next year. I have learnt a lot from many forumites on this site over the years and it has led me in directions I did not think I would go in.

Big up RBSC the best chill spot pon the internet.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

So true , I have learnt alot ,its a site where I can throw out a question and get good answers ,and even so just to read up on certain topics opens my mind.

Addictive at times,my girl gets Vex at times ...tells me I might end up like an X..lol

Comment

Second it. All the best and be safe...

Comment

Uh oh

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                      I have learnt a lot from many forumites on this site over the years and it has led me in directions I did not think I would go in.
                      Such as marijuana smoking?

(Just asking, boss.)

Comment

Same to you bredrin enjoy.

Comment

Hah hah! No I am not a smoker period.

But as to INVESTING in the newly legalized marijuana industry, now for that I am all ears!
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Blessings to All fi reel

As I said within days of First Contact on the Rum Bar....

The RBSC makes Life Online Worth Living

That's unchanged today... but face still affi kick off inna 2014 same way .... woooiiieeee
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Merry Christmas to one and all. Best wishes for the New Year.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X