RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bitty McLean, home come this singer not rated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitty McLean, home come this singer not rated?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwg-6v9IO9k

Rated in my book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoomRJ2LDQ8
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bitty is a UK singer. Many reggae lover rate him highly. Big up Gamma.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh memory longer dan ........

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Here is another artist that does not get Big ups.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M55bJtHF930

Comment

who said he is not rated?.... He is a top lovers rock guy large in the UK... he needed some street cred which he got from the re make of the David ruffin Classic Walk away from love

Comment

not rated by whom? I know of no one who doesn't rate him.

Comment

a bet if you go a yard, nuff man ask you "bitty who"
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thank u Sass, and if they don't believe, the next 10 Jamaicans u come across, ask them who is Bitty McLean.

Comment

same here.

Comment

Man ah yaad beg fi get a certain Bitty chune fi carry back come give him. Is wha yuh talk bout?

Comment

So why in today's day you have fi carry Bitty song to give man a yard???

That mean it worst than I originally thought. It is rare Gold!!!

Comment

Yuh seeit to Sass, when last is music is played on Ja Radio Stations Jawge?

Comment

di man want it fi him soun. Matter of fact is him introduce mi to Bitty (back then) Sass Bitty big ah yaad.

Comment

Well now that's a different argument. It bettah yuh say dat. Conscious an good music nah really get no air as back in the days. These good music are now underground (as dance hall was back in the days). Yuh see dem ah get play ah sumfest either? No one to blame but ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X