No announcement yet.

Anatomy of the JSF: A US$1Trillion Mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hush but I had to draw the curtain on the show.

Comment

So why yuh tink dem steal the stealth technology? Frustration boss

Comment

Jawge... I believe in peer reviewed scientific discovery...not old time Fairy Tales spun for "the man in the street" to create some kind of illusion many are susceptible to

It's ok if you and others feel some kind of silly emotional reaction to the information presented because it skewers some of your sacred cows... but don't try to propagate that emotionalism as "analysis"... it's just empty yappin

If you have a valid independent & science-based rebuttal to the expert analyses I've provided kindly supply it for my consideration... just make sure it's not from the same people who have a vested interest in propagating the misguided policy...and hoodwinking the public to preserve their follies

Thanks in advance
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Jawge I doubt you have any credibility in aerospace matters...but if you do I'd be happy to see it demonstrated ...so far it's mere emotional fluff

Surely you can do better

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            So why yuh tink dem steal the stealth technology? Frustration boss
            Wrong...

Technology theft is about saving money and time... and avoiding the mistakes that the originators of the technology make

Surprised you're unaware of this

Comment

Technology theft is about saving money and time... and avoiding the mistakes that the originators of the technology make.
              I hate to agree with Jawge, but isn't this the same thing he is saying? There is a lot of frustration that is involved in product design and development. It consumes time, money and other resources and sometimes do not get product to market soon enough. The Chinese stealing the technology is a shortcut while avoiding the frustrations.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                I hate to agree with Jawge, but isn't this the same thing he is saying? There is a lot of frustration that is involved in product design and development. It consumes time, money and other resources and sometimes do not get product to market soon enough. The Chinese stealing the technology is a shortcut while avoiding the frustrations.
                Frustration is an emotion.. Analysis is a science

Applying emotion to technology analysis is.... not a scientific method so I discount it. However people are free to take that approach if they wish

Comment

Sophism I will say. I bet you are not involved in R&D/Product design and development at any level? Some people talk a good game. . .
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                    Sophism I will say. I bet you are not involved in R&D/Product design and development at any level? Some people talk a good game. . .
                    ...I would add no management experience either...........

Jamaicans know everything!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Don is correct here. It is indisputable.

Comment

U working this thing backwards from a preconceived conclusion.

Di chiney man dem couldnt even buy enuff tilit papah 30 years ago and look at dem now! Dem own Merka and soon buy out Greece and South of France.

When U unnerstand the Sophistry/Stragedy of Babylonian controllers and dem agenda, U will realize how we can put a black man with Arab/Muslim name ina di White house jst 40 years after dem kill MLK and JFK.

Comment

Yuh tink is simulator fight war ?

lol ! woiee !

Come back when Chiney have 10 5th Gen plane in operation.. is how much yuh seh Merica ah mek ? 2,500 ?

Rath..

Comment

Expert analysis on what ?

Where is the operational data on the Chinese 5th Gen plane ????

Ooops...

Comment

You would lose your bet.

The fact that you can't see the folly of an emotional approch to a science based discussion is quite weird

Comment

Isnt that typical or usual of Ben ,working things backwards...lol....fun and joke ..

Merry Cmas ..ites
                                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                                X