Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    Seaga growth myth ??

Take it up with Claude Clarke.. a former PNP Minister.

Yuh mean the credibility shot, bitter - red yeye, terrible & failed Highgate Chocolate manager, Claude Clarke?

A joke yuh a try mek!!!!

Wait.. hold on .. Claude Clark nuh have credibility anymore ?

Are you saying he is lying in his analysis of the period in which he was a Member of Parliament ? Or that he is incompetent in the area of economic and industry analysis ?

When did you discover this... before or after he was appointed Industry Minister ?

Who wi muss listen to ? Omar ?

Yuh sink low Karl.. sad...

Remember when Peter Phillips uttered that Portia led PNP was Haitianizing Jamaica ?

Shall we remove him from his current position.. or is his crediblity ok ?

Wait.. hold on .. Claude Clark nuh have credibility anymore ?

Are you saying he is lying in his analysis of the period in which he was a Member of Parliament ? Or that he is incompetent in the area of economic and industry analysis ?

When did you discover this... before or after he was appointed Industry Minister ?

Who wi muss listen to ? Omar ?

Yuh sink low Karl.. sad...

Remember when Peter Phillips uttered that Portia led PNP was Haitianizing Jamaica ?

Shall we remove him from his current position.. or is his crediblity ok ?

You do see that I march to my own drumbeat. I support the PNP as it has far better ideals than the JLP...but if you for one moment think I soak-up everything PNP you are mad.

PNP & JLP ah Vampiya ... Happy Xmas same way...wooiiee

Get real dude...

Your anecdotal opinion on Edward Seaga and the factual GDP growth which resulted from his policies taking effect 1986-1992 is bitter, badminded, myopic yapping..

The Bitter pill forced by Manley reckless policies in the 70's damage yuh brain..

Claude Clarke report is analytical, thoughtful and logical..

Merry Christmas and do have a Wonderful 2014.

Get real dude...

Your anecdotal opinion on Edward Seaga and the factual GDP growth which resulted from his policies taking effect 1986-1992 is bitter, badminded, myopic yapping..

The Bitter pill forced by Manley reckless policies in the 70's damage yuh brain..

Claude Clarke report is analytical, thoughtful and logical..

Yuh tink I had lying eyes?
                I was there!
                Where were you?

I know for fact the Seaga great economic success was a lie!!!
                I saw the many, many, many...the vast horde living in poverty and the few having a good time.

I know what happened to 'agriculture' during that period when Seaga preached 'being agriculture was akin to slavery'. I was there!!!

I could tell much more...but what is the point to you?

Yuh tink Bitter pill sweet ?

Grow up...