No announcement yet.

Chinese Jamaican God father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only a very small amount. Place your bets.

Comment

What strategic value is it for the USA to build a logistic hub in Jamaica ?

Same for any European country ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Stay with the USA. Slowly the binoculars is focusing keep talking.

Comment

Where are you X? Let me preempt you . Oh china needs it to feed N &S American markets. Please explain the one in Nicaragua. Thanks

Comment

You really need to know how to make a point,it seems to be rooted in irrational fear.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Explain your fears don't be afraid .Gimmie a good paragraph, please.

Comment

Thanks. Now please answer the question on Nicaragua.

Comment

Nothing on Nicaragua? I'm truly disappointed.

Comment

CC : My Question above ,not into the ridiculous tonight ,be up 1st thing in the morning...explain your fears in a paragraph

Comment

My, my we are now playing the evasion games. Regression, boss leave that to smaller minds.

Comment

Seriously yuh think man ave time fi run up and down with yuh like Ben a play dandy shandy ? Mek yuh point man look pan di length a di thread !

Comment

X I have no fears, I'm a realist. Would you like for Ja to be caught between the two competing powers? China is already prepared for it, hence their choice of Goat islands (they will be far removed from the consequences in their fortress).

Now your claim is that China needs a middle ground to supply north and south America (granted they are using Panama extensively). Please explain Nicaragua Which is in central America). Thanks.

Comment

Realist are you ? Jamaica will forever be trapped between competing global ideologies,such is our history, again what has changed ? What is their to explain about Nicaragua canal,the question you should ask is why America has no objection to it ?

Your fears are irrational,waiting for America or Europe to give us a handout on a logistic hub that they have no interest in .Your other fear of us not being educational or constitutionally ready ,that is true but the option of sitting and waiting for that to happen is another sign of your irrationality it wont happen anytime soon.

Realisticly our options economically are with the ones that offers us a way out of our mess.The new game is to play all ideologies that will help us, be it east, west north or south ,that is and should forever be our forgein policy ,as long as we don't compromise our self morally.

Realist...Please no more Dandy Shandy response, make your point without the fear of looking foolish ,I believe that's your and Bens fear.No Biggie to me ,we all learn something new every day, and we cant be right all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              Man tells grandson ,I just bought that land go pay for it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq5X9PHKMUk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzkqalt3Gc

Nuh worry Jawge a suh it set.
                              Mek my man ah speakie spokie soh?

Comment

Working...
                              X