Chinese Jamaican God father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Jamaican God father

Man tells grandson ,I just bought that land go pay for it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq5X9PHKMUk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzkqalt3Gc

Nuh worry Jawge a suh it set.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You clearly misunderstood me. I'm not against people because of race or nationality. Why I say don't trust the Chinese is because the people of Ja don't know or understand them. The Chinese on the other hand has thoroughly researched the island (know the people, know of its weak political system, the culture and the island's caste system) and is now ready to make their move. The Asians live their lives from a stand point of strategy. They view the world around them as one of a battle field. China making move toward Ja. is a strategic one and nothing will be in it but for China. I said test them with the education proposition with regards to the logistic hub (then again they already know of the short term thinking and greed of the Jakans) and see how they respond. The only saving grace maybe having the Brits and Singapore in the middle.

Aren't you tired of Ja being unstable both economically and politically? Why would want to see Ja being caught between two competing powers again?
    That sums up my "beef".

Comment

The Japanese are the real counterfoil, but we too fool.

Comment

Dont generalise , why would you say we dont understand them when they are a part of our rich history ? Why only the Asians live their lives from a point of strategy ? why not the europeans another lot where we have a rich history with both as masters (British ) and indentured servants (irish and german).Our history is built on human exploitation of all races.

Everything in this world is strategic, the fact that our political system is weak , is a reflection on us as a nation , its a constitutional problem that needs to be addressed, do we blame others ? No, we had 50 years post independence to get it right , we deserve what we get, be it Chinese,Brazilain, Middle Eastern, European , etc etc.

I give you an example about our Ben like mentality, the daughter of one of our X P.M was talking to a girlfriend of mine about where she should send her child to high school, her remark was dont send your kids to no school pass halfway tree downtown , only savages and animals are done there, so if these Chinese etc come and send their kids downtown, build it up and take it over , who are we to really blame them.

We deserve wha wi get, besides dem a guh run di ganja business.I could give you stories about the chinese and ganja in Jamaica.
        Last edited by Sir X; December 20, 2013, 09:22 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

not too fool, too slow in seeing the grand chess board.

Comment

I tell you something when the Chief of Police can give directives to look out for chinese businesses and a billionare of a chinese firm can fly into Jamaica to hold a conference about the benefits of a logistic hub, that tells me that it set already.

Nothing we can do to stop this tide , Nothing!

Comment

You miss the point again. Is Europe planning a logistic hub for Ja? Ja's caste system is crippling the island's progress in every aspect (economically,politically educationally and culturally).

Don't think when these Chinese build up down town blacks will benefit. The Chinese view caste or racism in a "matter of fact" (research before jumping at me). Our problem lies in Sunday school, most in Ja continue to believe that some one will rescue them from their misery. No! This is why Joshua was preaching self reliance but the message obviously "fell among thorn and thistles and stony ground".

Comment

Miss the point , did you get the MEMO ? Europe is BROKE, CHINA owns the USA debt!

If the Chinese build Jamaicans black and all who associate themselves with our africaness will do what we always do to seek benefits fight ! Be it peacefull or by force and what would have really changed, except we are removing one set of incompetent rulers with others who will be economically competent.We basically will be back to where we are now in terms of human rights.

Comment

Don't believe the hype (on your first sentence). Your last sentence is true.

Comment

In response to your last sentence: Brace yourself.

Comment

I get the feeling i it was Yanks or Europeans doing what the Chinese are doing you would be more comfortable , if so why ?

Comment

I would be more than comfortable if it was the USA because you and I (as US citizens) would stand to benefit and so does our families in Ja.

Comment

Point taken, obviously they don't see the strategic value ,maybe because it isn't of any value to them ,like wise the Europeans,our strategic value to China is 3 fold

1) Europe

2) USA

3) South America

America sits at the door step to South America and have direct trade routes to Europe.Suh yuh need to hop off that argument and thank the Chinese.

They want direct trade links to the N.S America and Europe.Cant blame them for having a plan to tie up their future securely.

Comment

In short you are not interested in things that will benefit you or your relatives. Yes?

Comment

In short this will benefit Jamaicans ,yes ?

Comment

Working...
                              X