Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How americans look?

Comment

Totally agree with you,where isthat same level of consciousness when Muadib is equally ignorant when he faults "black people" for any perceived problem with the PNP?It is not aPJ thing,he goes a far back as Manley.

Comment

Erm... ahm... with their eyes! duh
        Peter R

Comment

Let me guess,you went to Calabar.
          Maybe that would be appreciated there but here?
          Just doan look like a Jamaican whey you tan suh back.

Comment

It was not a commercial hit anywhere, unknown song.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I did attend Cbar for one year FYI, but I consider my alma mater to be JC where I went up to fifth form. Anyway, I still stand by my answer, regardless of what you mean by that last sentence..
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Let me guess,you went to Calabar.
                Maybe that would be appreciated there but here?
                Just doan look like a Jamaican whey you tan suh back.
                Hey Rockman, bite your tongue!!!! Dem big head, low forehead, low IQ bwoy dem couldn't pass through those heralded gates of such a fine institution.

A beg me beg my way in and dem tek pity pon me.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  I did attend Cbar for one year FYI, but I consider my alma mater to be JC where I went up to fifth form. Anyway, I still stand by my answer, regardless of what you mean by that last sentence..
                  You did ....I made my post before I read yours .....So you were kicked out??? That's the ongly explanation me will accept.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I ended up at Cbar for sixth form as JC, where I did start out in 6th form, didn't offer all the subjects I wanted to do. The "offending" subject was French (I have an M.A. in French Lit. BTW ) so I transferred to Cbar. And to be honest I had a very very enjoyable year. For one, my best friend from Primary school, coincidentally transferred from St GC to be closer to his home on Red Hills Rd itself. For two, I went on to play Sunlight Cup that year and made good friends from the team and three, all boys doing a language in 6th form also had to do German at O'level which I also enjoyed... plus since I was so far from home, I had an excuse to reach home late...

I didn't finish my upper sixth year as my family migrated to Canada at the end of that school year. I have to admit I brought a touch of class to your old school.
                    Peter R

Comment

Aaaww damn man..... now me haffi go lighter pon you knowing that you were polished off by attending such a fine institution. A better yuh never tell me...kmft. Oh well, Paul will continue to get my full wrath......don't tell me she him used to go Bar now.

Comment

Working...
                      X