X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tami Chynn next?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG4kbilJ25M

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Can we get somebody who is representative of Jamaica...someone who looks like 90% of Jamaicans

Comment

. And don't even mention that stupid motto that the uptown people came up with.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Imagine when the 1 million chiney dem land inna Jamaica ina few years, dem going to tek ova the music dat black people build wid dem blood, sweat and tears!

X, whe de constitution deh?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Nice tune but flop big time due to backward radio djs in Jamaica.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            Can we get somebody who is representative of Jamaica...someone who looks like 90% of Jamaicans
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oYu13F-Ffc

Comment

Iman...i do not take that statement as jest...
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Oh?

Oh, I see. So a Jamaican who doesn’t look “like 90% of Jamaicans” isn’t a Jamaican?

What next, a violent racial cleansing, Rwanda style?

I hope that one day we’ll discover exactly what the nature of your problem with the Chin family is.

Comment

Also....

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                  Oh, I see. So a Jamaican who doesn’t look “like 90% of Jamaicans” isn’t a Jamaican?

What next, a violent racial cleansing, Rwanda style?

I hope that one day we’ll discover exactly what the nature of your problem with the Chin family is.

So, I guess you also have a problem with Norman Washington Manley, Alexander Bustamante, Michael Manley, Edward Seaga, Noel Nethersole, Ronnie Thwaites, Cindy Breakspeare, and the many others of their kind who helped to mould and shape our country?

Comment

I think you missed the sarcasm...

Comment

Deport the lot of them...Black Man Time

Comment

Sincere Apology, Brickie

I think you missed the sarcasm...
                        Please accept my sincere apology, boss! You are right, I completely missed the sarcasm, although now that you mentioned it, I belatedly realize that you made your statement tongue in cheek.

If I had really thought about it, I would have realized that you were simply being sarcastic.

Comment

If I am not mistaken...BT said that tongue-in-cheek. At least that's my take.
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

ah bwoy ... yuh is an igle so and so ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Was this a flop? It has a good number of youtube hits.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkUI9gDrKUI
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X